Kehinde Olajide is a daring, bold and versatile entrepreneur. He is the C.E.O. of Transformation Global Concept, a firm with diversity of various services which include: Traveling agency, IT sales and support, Transportation, Real Estate, Sales of Vehicles, Agriculture, Consultancy and Capital investment. Fondly called Kenny among his pairs, this young man has the philosophy of diligence, hard work and commitment, which obviously has handed him tangible success in business. A motivational and inspirational speaker, Kehinde has imparted many youths that come across his path. In this interview with stockswatch, Kehinde shared his experience and motivation as an entrepreneur. Wole Olajide brings you exceprts.
What is the nature of your business?
Transformation Global Concept renders the following services: Travel and Tour within and outside the country, Sales of Laptops & Tablets, sales of cars & transport accessories, sales of land and properties, import and export of goods, large scales farming /agriculture produce, building development & facility management, consultancy and capital investment.
What is your motivation as an entrepreneur?
For every business, there is possibility of profit and loss. One should always keep moving, no matter what the challenges are. I had determination to be successful and this gave me focus and stability in my business.
What were your challenges?
My initial challenge was capital to fund the business. Dollar rate is another issue we battle with most especially with the travelling agency business. Government policy also has a long way to go with the smooth running of any business.
What is your advice for young entrepreneurs?
It will be very beneficial, if young entrepreneurs can adopt the follow advice:
- Do your visibility studies before you start any business so that you will not incur loss.
- Be dedicated to your business
- Train your workers as often as possible
- Borrow idea from other companies to improve your own business
- Give bonus to your customer quarterly or yearly to encourage them in buying your product
- Encourage and motivate your staff with rewards and incentives
- Have total control of your business; do not over rely on family members or relatives to handle your business because they may not share the same vision with you.
- Minimized your expenses
- Always carry your lawyer along in your business.
- Monitor your account or money, for income and expenditure of your business
Kehinde Olajide can be reached via email: kennyphilip61yahoo.com, Whatsapp: 08062644175, Facebook: Kenny Philip