The Nigerian stock market last week closed on a positive note as the All Share Index and Market Capitalisation appreciated by 1.83%.
In this audio, the MD/CEO of Global View Capital Limited, Aruna Kebira with Abayomi Obabolujo reviewed the stock market. The following were discussed:
- Factors driving the performance of stocks
- Possibilities for the week as investors anticipate earnings of banking stocks
- What is driving the price of Honeywell?
- Is Cutix tired? How low can it come to become attractive for entry?
- What is happening to Regency Assurance, Consolidated Hallmark, Mutual Benefit and Veritas Kapital
- Strategy to deploy for insurance equities