In this audio, the Head of Account and Reporting, Fidson Healthcare Plc, Kunle Ajayi with Abayomi Obabolujo discussed extensively about the prospects in Fidson Healthcare. The following are worthy of note:
- Volume growth from various products segment increased Company’s turnover in 2021 year end.
- How Cost Optimization Programme reduced finance cost from over N2 billion to about N1bn
- Government intervention funds in Healthcare space has been beneficial to Fidson
- Increased dividend pay-out by 100% is a boost to investors’ confidence
- Investment in infrastructure is aimed to ensure future growth
- More products in pipeline from WHO compliant factory to guaranty growth in turnover