The stormy week picked up on Thursday with possibility of positive move today. The following stocks are worth your considerations.
- Stanbic IBTC: Started the week at N42.60 but closed Thursday at N40.50. Most likely, it might push towards how it started the week intraday today.
- Forte Oil: Beaten and battered so far in 2017 and moving from its N142.32 12 months’ high after a decline of 17.73 percent, it is expected to come up in price today in an attempt to cover grounds it has lost within the week.
- Nigerian Breweries: was flat Thursday. Possibility of covering lost grounds is higher today.
- C&I Leasing: is expected to recover at least a portion of its earlier losses today. Let’s see how it ends.
- Guaranty Trust Bank: closed at N42 Thursday after it shed 2.33%. Come Friday, the stock is expected to attempt attaining the N43.00 mark with which it started the week.